View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 03:00 PM   #52 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Sorry this is so short! Having major tech issues >_<
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Gaston smiled at Rose, and he couldn't help but giggle a little as he noticed her cheeks turn slightly red. That blush was too adorable! He gave her a quick, loving look, but any further romantic gestures would have to wait, as they were no longer alone.

Professor Evremonde's good-natured rebuke got a laugh from him. "More times than I can count," he replied jokingly. No matter how many times he was told, he couldn't bring himself to call his mentor by his first name. It just felt... wrong. Gaston was silent for a moment, pondering the best way to answer the question. "Things are great, thanks for asking," he replied, choosing not to tell Evremonde about the monster in the portal. He would probably panic and demand he return to Beauxbatons if he knew. He looked back at Rose and whispered in her ear, "How could they not be when I'm with you?"

Turning his attention back to Professor Evremonde, he added, "It's nice to get a break. After this, we're headed home to my parents." It would be their first time meeting Rose, but he was sure they would love her... especially his mother. He shook his head, pretending to be annoyed,
as he heard the exchange between his mentor and his fiance, but he was smiling. How could he say anything less than good about either of them?

He offered Rose a hand into the carriage, but she was already getting in without his help. He chuckled to himself. He should've guessed his Rose was too independent for that! Still, he was going to insist on helping her out when they got to the school. He settled in the seat beside her and gave her hand a little squeeze as the carriage took off.

Andre smiled. It was nice hearing Gaston laugh! The poor man always seemed so sad and wistful, even when he wasn't. The reply got a laugh from him as well. If eight years working side by side hadn't got him to drop the formalities, he knew nothing else would! "Good! I'm so glad Hogwarts is treating you well," he said, though the answer earned Gaston a skeptical eyebrow raise. He had the sneaking suspicion there was something he wasn't telling him, but that was a conversation for another time, he supposed.

He could already see why Gaston had fallen for Rosalyn. She was just as beautiful and kind as his letters described. And she had a sense of humor too! At least enough of one to know he was joking. He laughed. "Of course," he replied. "You should see all his letters going on and on about you... kind Rosalyn, smart Rosalyn... well, you get the idea."

He started to offer her his hand but thought Gaston would probably want to do that himself. He climbed into the carriage after his guests, closed the door behind him, and signaled to the horses. In no time, they were in the air flying closer to the school. The professor turned to Rosalyn. "As I'm sure you know, Beauxbatons was founded over 800 years ago," he said. "Some of our more famous alumni include Vincent Duc de Trefle-Picques, Luc Millefeuille, and of course, Nicholas Flamel. We have a fountain named for him here on the school grounds - as a matter of fact, we should be coming up on it about now." He pointed out the window to a majestic fountain.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...