Thread: Games & Sports: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 03:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Alright so this seemed to be going in circles which were alright since they were brainstorming and things but she knew they all had things to do today. She listened to the men in the room and wondered again where her other employees were. She would have to check up on them once they were done here.

" We will have to look at the books to see what money has come in and what hasn't before talking bonus. We are trying to cut some cost to help with stadium cost. Another idea I have is raising merchandise, again, it could make people not buy, but it's an option we can think about." She did truly hate this all, but her hands were tied at this point and cuts had to happen.

"Another part of the contract is sick leave for injuries or just illness. Right now through the scheduled seven months, October since practices start that month through the end of the season players have a schedule of twenty days and then can also schedule short term and long term leave for minor and major injuries. I would like to take this number down to 15 and for the leave they would need to schedule an appointment with the ministry appointed healer to check them over to approve this or not." She knew quidditch was a dangerous sport, but they had to protect themselves from having anyone use the leave in a way they shouldn't, not that she had come across that in recent years.

"I don't want to jump on ticket sales just yet, let's see what we can do with this contract first. The tickets hopefully can stay the same, though I do like some games having a discount, especially if there are matches that aren't sold out, maybe in the day or two before the match we can offer a discount or something."

She glanced at Lucas and back at the paperwork, "Contracts change every five years, this is a change year. Last year I started looking at our records, something you will be moving into for the next go round. With the records, we have to look at what we can cut to save money, what we can add to help the teams and players, but this year we are coming up short, so changes and cuts need to be the first thing we look at, second will be raising prices where needed. We don't want to lose our fan base, but we want to make sure our teams have quality stadiums, safety, and equipment. We also have to be able to pay our refs, medical bills, and workers that keep those stadiums up to date." The process was a lot when you really looked into it.