View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 11:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pucki
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Shera Ben-Ari
Third Year

SPOILER!!: Night and Emmalyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionegold View Post
Night loved the idea of this game. "I'm Night. I really just came here to check out the Wii and exercise bikes. I'm not really a fan of Quidditch, or flying really, but I can't stop myself with the food here. It was almost as good as a home cooked meal. But Night wouldn't think of anything her family made, because it made her too homesick.

"That's a really pretty name, Shera," Night said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
SPOILER!!: Shera and Night

There were so many things she didn't know. So many seemly simple, every day magical items that she never new existed. She wondered how she would ever catch up to the other students at Hogwarts.

Wizards chess, she would have to play the game and soon. Magical tents didn't sound as exciting. She would love to see one, but it still sounded like a tent, just big and more like an RV.

"I think I will ask the professor about borrowing one for the night. I don't want to get into trouble and I sure don't want to lose any house points." She gently placed the Ipod back on the table, making a mental note to stop by the professors office on her way back to the Hufflepuff dorm. Just as she sat the Ipod ont the table, Night walked in. "Hey Night! How are you?" She greeted then quickly turned back to Shera, "Yes, please do explain exploding Snap."

Emmalyn took in every word of Shera's game explanation. It all sounded so fascinating to her. Exploding cards, quick moves, self shuffling cards. Emmalyn was up for playing that game as well. "But, if the cards explode, how do you get new cards? Do they come back when the game is finished?"

She turned her attention back to Night. "Yes, the food here is wonderful. I've never had so much food at each meal." She rubbed her belly that still felt full from that mornings breakfast. "You don't like sports? I'm trying out for the house Quidditch team. I don't know how much of a chance I have, being a first year and all, but I would love to be a part of the team."

Shera tilted her head to the side at what Night had said. "Wii?" it had to be another one of the muggle contraptions in this room but to her, even the name sounded awful. How did muggles think to name things the way that they did?

"Flyings the best though! It's just a time that you can relax and unwind," she grinned at the thought. But then again... these were muggleborns... "I suppose it's different for you though, I got my first toy broom when I was about 3? I'm glad you're trying out for the Quidditch team though Emmalyn, I'm trying out as well... fingers crossed for both of us I guess?"

"Oh I'm the same. I think I've basically not stopped eating since I came to Hogwarts..." it was a good thing that she spent a lot of time running around and doing things. Otherwise this endless eating thing would not be going well for her health. Shera then beamed at night about the compliment of her name. "Thanks!"

"Most packs the cards that explode do reappear afterward. Sometimes if you get a really cheap pack then they just disappear... oh... and once my little brother put on card on the pack and when it exploded the entire pack was gone..." she still had no clue how the 3 year old had managed that. But he had.