Thread: Outdoor Patio
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 04:19 PM   #18 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan P. Nickels View Post
Morgan was booooored in his office, and even more so, bored with January at the moment. She was so invested in work. How tiring a life! Morgan needed a little sunshine, so he headed for the patio. He had explored all of the Ministry when he'd first been elected, so he knew this brilliant and magical place existed.

He was not alone, however, and he smiled at the two as he arrived. "Why hello you two..." Whose names he did not remember because they were only Level Four's. Everyone knew Level Four was one of the least needed levels of all. Why couldn't he just disband it? Hm. It was an idea. Plants and creatures and...other unimportant things. "How goes you both? I'm fine, before you ask," He shot them both a finger gun and winked.
.................what?

Olly was too engrossed in her conversation with Kat as well as with finishing her sandwich that she had completely missed someone else walking out onto the patio. She identified the voice as a man's but didn't know who it belonged to until she turned around to face him. Oh. "Minister." What...was he doing out here? She'd never seen him around here. Ever.

And what was it with the finger guns?

"Good. Thank you, Sir." Did he need anything? Was he here for...the plants?

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}