Thread: Outdoor Patio
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 06:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Honestly, if Kat could hear Olly's thought, she definitely agree. However, 'uneventful' sometimes was good as it meant less chances of getting injured during field work. Not exactly the kind of fate she wanted.

"Oh, let's say... we're aurors against rogue plants and occasionally creatures," Kat said, a small smile creeping on her face. It was an easier way to put it, and how she would describe her job to her children without having to fully explain everything. "We also sometimes have to pay visits to sanctuaries and make sure everything's safe, no wandering muggles within the perimeter." Because the last thing the blond wanted to deal with was a muggle eaten whole by a magical plant. They've had their rough days, for sure.

Speaking of their jobs... "How's your division going?" she asked. Laboratory work seemed rather interesting, too.
Olly actually smiled at that.

That was funny.

And she wasn't usually one to find things amusing. But plant humor was apparently right down her alley. She took a bite of her sandwich and chewed slowly, listening to Kat. Interesting. "So do you work together with other departments then? Like, A&C?" Somehow she'd been so focused on her Botany and now her new division that Olly had never questioned what the other people in her department were in charge of.

Speaking of, indeed. "Well. Albeit a bit slow. I'm in contact with a few universities who are working on different kinds of soil. And we have to try it out and record the effects on the plants." It probably sounded boring but honestly, she loved it.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}