Thread: Ilvermorny: Library
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 10:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Aurora! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Aurora giggled and rested her head on his shoulder. "I know, but before you know it, it'll all be over with!" she assured him. "And it was definitely not very fun, but it was all worth it in the end when I got my results," she explained, trying to give him some sort of pep talk to keep his spirits up. She knew it was harder for him, and not everyone was wired to be a walking library like she was.

But it HAD been worth it. After all, she'd gotten in to a few good universities - deciding which one to go to was the hard part. And trying to make a decision based on her brain and not her heart was proving to be even more difficult...

Pushing that thought aside, she scooted a bit closer to him. "Well, when you're done we'll have to have a special date night to celebrate," she told him with a smirk.

Jer heard all of Aurora's voice, he really did, even though he was lost in admiring her face. He sat there with a slightly dreamy look on his face and nodded. Then he shook himself out of it. "I wish I was as good as you with the books and exams and everything else.'' He sounded a little grumpy but he wasn’t mad at her just that he wished he had the same talent. "I've got to put in twice maybe thrice the amount of work.''

He smirked back, reaching out to trace her lips with his finger. "Sounds like a plan and a lot of fun. I could plan that unless you want to?'' Jer had a few ideas of what they could do but he was also willing to do stuff that the girlfriend wanted to.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote