Thread: Ilvermorny: Library
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 04:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

The poke and kiss on the cheek were enough to wake him up a little more. Still struggling to keep his eyes open, Jer sat up and stretched, raising his arms above his head. "I was not,'' was his response and now he was trying to stifle a yawn. As he lowered his arms, the one closest to Aurora slipped around her shoulders.

"It's going meh,'' Jer informed the girlfriend. "I could be doing better things like snogging you but no...'' He glared at his books as though it were somehow their fault he had to be sitting major exams that year. ''I don't know how you did it. The exams, I mean.''
Aurora giggled and rested her head on his shoulder. "I know, but before you know it, it'll all be over with!" she assured him. "And it was definitely not very fun, but it was all worth it in the end when I got my results," she explained, trying to give him some sort of pep talk to keep his spirits up. She knew it was harder for him, and not everyone was wired to be a walking library like she was.

But it HAD been worth it. After all, she'd gotten in to a few good universities - deciding which one to go to was the hard part. And trying to make a decision based on her brain and not her heart was proving to be even more difficult...

Pushing that thought aside, she scooted a bit closer to him. "Well, when you're done we'll have to have a special date night to celebrate," she told him with a smirk.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote