Thread: Outdoor Patio
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 02:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Her cup of coffee in one hand, Kat was rather enjoying her time alone, admiring the outside view, and it was something she usually only had while at work. Whenever she came home, she'd have to deal with the children. As much as she loved them, they too can become sentient and animate versions of headaches. It was quite overwhelming at times but, hey, she made them.

However, she didn't mind company as well. Kat turned to face her fellow employee, and recognised that it was Olly. She remembered they went to Hogwarts together... years ago. A really long time ago, but the former Slytherin would rather not remind herself of how far away she was from her youth. "Hi," she greeted, offering a smile. It was strange to think that she had known Olly by name since those Hogwarts days, but never really got to talk to her until they both started working in the ministry.

"I hope your day is going well so far," Kat said. At least they were half way through.
Once Olly had come to a halt next to Kat, she started unwrapping her sandwich. "Yeah. It's been good." She put the paper wrapping back into her bag, making a mental note to depose of it later. Or reuse, rather. If it was actually biodegradable as the label had suggested. Luckily she now had the resources to check if she could actually use it for her plants.

"How's your day been so far?"

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}