View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 01:17 AM   #18 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default we suck. Sorry for the wait :3
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Drew chuckled. "No, actually, Beverly is a really good cook and has been making dinner - I shouldn't be complaining, free meal and all..." his voice trailed off with a small smile. There were certainly worse things in life - for example, ALL his siblings could be crashing at his apartment as opposed to just two. He simply shrugged at her last suggestion. He was pretty sure Aurora just couldn't stand the fact that one of her siblings might be having more fun than her. Who knew what she would actually do, though. "We'll see. It's possible we might be seeing a lot more of Aurora pretty soon," he chuckled.

He hoped not. Ugh.

Time felt like it had stopped after he asked her out. OH MY MERLIN he should have never said this. He should just have just agreed to go out as friends and start there. There was no way - but then, he felt his stomach get all...WEIRD and jittery when she put her hand on his, and then she said YES and he felt himself grinning ear to ear before he bit this lip with a grin. "Ok, fine. It's a small price to pay I suppose if I get to take you out on a date," he admitted with a blush.
Louise grinned. "Ah yes, free meals are always good. And nothing like a homecooked meal..." That made her really miss some Louisiana Southern comfort food. She nodded simply with the mention of seeing more of Aurora soon. "Well, if she does randomly show up expecting free shelter at your place... Good luck? I guess we'll be seeing more of you here then."

Okay, so honestly this was a weird and unexpected turn of events. Like it wasn't that Andrew Chae was a bad looking guy; they'd gone through seven years of Ilvermorny together and barely acknowledged each other besides their names and houses. And somehow ended up working together. "Don't worry. I promise it won't be that bad," she smiled, rather appreciating the blush right now and finding it rather endearing.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.