View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 09:17 PM   #38 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default phone post Sorry for shortness/typos! Just Gaston b/c Ragnild is like O_O
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

By the time Gaston had finished with his spells, more drops of paint had hit him, streaking his hair and clothes with red, but that was the last thing on his mind at the moment. Once he was done, he cautiously glanced up, and to his relief, no more paint fell on him. Good to know that at least one of his spells had worked on this stuff! He was so focused on his spellwork that he didn't even notice Laurel until her voice caused his head to whip around. He gave her a small polite nod, but he couldn't quite hide the worry in his eyes. "Yes, send for the healer, please," he said. His blue eyes darted from the other professor to the hawk formed by the candles and back again. "And send for Hirsch too. If that hawk was created with dark magic, we'll need his help to get rid of it. We can inform Hawthorne later."

He refocused his attention on the students. "Anyone hit with the paint, please come here and I'll siphon it off you," he said, drawing his wand. "The good news is... I don't think this stuff is toxic." He'd been hit with quite a bit of the goo himself and didn't feel any different.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...