View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 08:33 PM   #37 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default More than one charrie too because why not x) and also my girl is curious *shrugs*
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Ollie looked from the brochures in his hands to the professor speaking to him. He raised both of his eyebrows and nodded as Disguise and Camouflage and Animal Transfiguration were mentioned. "Those sound brilliant, actually." And now he wanted to study both. What an impasse! He was kind of hoping visiting the booth would help him clarify his ideas, but now he had even more options to chose from! ...Actually, that was a very good thing. "Thanks so much!" The fourth year smiled up at the lady in front of him.

Boy, did he know Transfiguration was a broad field of study. Ollie pursed his lips as he thought revealing some of his studies to the professor in front of him might not be a good idea at the moment as some people might worry a little too much. The Gryffindor believed some adults would try and stop him from doing what he was trying to do, so he chose to keep quiet about it all for now. "I like a lot of it, I haven't narrowed it down to anything in particular yet. But I do like your suggestions, I'll definitely consider those!"

Before anything else could be said or done, Ollie heard a little commotion behind him and turned around to see Jace getting up from the floor and some adults rushing their way. Huh? The boy looked up and saw the red paint, hawk and message and frowned. Mouthing the words that were now floating above their heads, he wondered what the person who did that was trying to say. What inequality? What struggle??

Anna was THERE as soon as she saw some professors rushing towards the University booth. How exciting, something super serious seemed to be happening!! Also, some people looked worried and Anna was now very, very curious and wanted to know what was troubling them. Maybe she would feel worried too if she knew what was going on.

She looked up and saw the candles rearranged and painted(?) in red paint, which was now dripping all over them. "How odd." She said, looking around, trying to study the strange red paint when it dripped on the robes of someone near her.

Ollie's frown soon disappeared and a worried look took its place when he saw his younger sister rush towards where the commotion was going on. "No, you don't; you'll stay away from this!" Ollie said, rushing to Anna and pulling her by the arm to where he deemed safe enough.