Thread: The Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 03:10 PM   #117 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compootor View Post
"Obviously, but I'm willing to say you're a step above your average Gryffindor." Garreth winked with a smirk. "The hat considered putting me in with you lot for a moment too. Could have been a Gryffindor like my mum. I'm happy with how things turned out, but my dad sure wasn't!" The book shook his head and gave a shrug. His father had always been very adamant that he be sorted into Gryffindor, as if Garreth had any real control over which house he ended up in. "I would have missed out on the undisputed best common room." he added, playfully continuing the argument.

He nodded approvingly at Rylee's suggestion. "Round is good, so we could go with a rock, sure!" he beamed. Transfiguring an object's hardness wasn't super complicated, but the challenge came in turning an inanimate object into a living creature. "Don't worry too much about making it as fluffy as possible." he said, reaching for a nearby stone. "Just focus as hard as you can on giving it.. energy." he was struggling to explain properly, but he was sure Rylee could figure it out.
Normally Rylee wasn't a blusher but this compliment had her cheeks growing warm and the sensation alone surprised her. "Thank you," she whispered almost shyly his words really meaning something to her. Lifting her blue eyes to meet his gaze she appeared confused. "How come he wasn't happy? He didn't want you to be a Ravenclaw?" Her parents were thrilled with the house she was placed in even though everyone had bet on Hufflepuff. "My daddy was in Gryffindor and my mummy was a Ravenclaw."

A rock it was then. Rylee looked at the rock in Garreth's hand and nodded slowly. "Give it energy.. life?" she asked taking the stone from him and setting it down on the ground at her feet. "It's Lapifors, right?" Bright blue eyes looked up at her friend to make sure. "And I just point my wand at the rock..." She was speaking mostly to herself but if he answered her that would be just fine.

"Lapifors!" she cast pointing her wand at the rock at her feet. Her focus and intent was there but something was lacking for nothing at all happened. That didn't discourage her one bit as she tried several more times before finally lowering her wand and looking at Garreth. Help?

You are Bread!