Thread: The Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 04:37 PM   #116 (permalink)
DragonBear
Formerly: Compootor
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Raziel Khaine
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gidwyn Grimshaw
Law Enforcement
I'm dreaming with my eyes wide open

"Obviously, but I'm willing to say you're a step above your average Gryffindor." Garreth winked with a smirk. "The hat considered putting me in with you lot for a moment too. Could have been a Gryffindor like my mum. I'm happy with how things turned out, but my dad sure wasn't!" The book shook his head and gave a shrug. His father had always been very adamant that he be sorted into Gryffindor, as if Garreth had any real control over which house he ended up in. "I would have missed out on the undisputed best common room." he added, playfully continuing the argument.

He nodded approvingly at Rylee's suggestion. "Round is good, so we could go with a rock, sure!" he beamed. Transfiguring an object's hardness wasn't super complicated, but the challenge came in turning an inanimate object into a living creature. "Don't worry too much about making it as fluffy as possible." he said, reaching for a nearby stone. "Just focus as hard as you can on giving it.. energy." he was struggling to explain properly, but he was sure Rylee could figure it out.