View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 11:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinfrog View Post
Ancient Runes was not usually a subject which tended to interest Professor O.Curtains. Not to imply that he was terrible at it - on the contrary, there once was a time upon graduating from Hogwarts where he'd been able to identify all the runes and several of their corresponding patterns. But alas! It wasn't a subject he'd thought of very much at all until recently.

The reason for his sudden interest in Ancient Runes and the reason he could be found entering the study room usually reserved for students could be traced directly back to the mysterious music box. The mystery of the music box was closer than ever to being solved. If only he could interpret the runes on the inside...

"Hello Ms. Skylar," he said absentmindedly as he set the music box off to the side and began looking through books. She seemed rather excited, didn't she? Or maybe it was just nervous. Or bored.
The problem with a wandering mind? It was SO easy for it to be distracted and led off course. Like, runes NEWT? Completely out the door when the door to the study opened not the Headmistress entered, but the new and eccentric History of Magic Professor.

Curious, though she was and jittery to move around, she grinned widely at the man. "Heyyyyy Professor Curtains!!" With probably way too much enthusiasm and volume for having just been studying Runes for ... uh, what time was it? How long had she been in here daydreaming?

Music box? "What you got there?" And did he need help? Because that would totally be some practical experience for the sixteen year old that she was more than willing to delve into. Especially if it meant ridding herself of some of this excess energy.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.