View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 03:51 PM   #26 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post

Ragnild was relieved to learn she'd heard this girl (Cassie) correctly. Nice to know her hearing wasn't going after all! She smiled at her, but before she could say anything, she overheard the boy who'd asked about sports science and technology (Peter) mention culinary programs, and she distinctly heard the girl say something about pastry arts. She nodded. "Your friend is right," she said. "Most universities offer a culinary program, or if you're looking for something a bit more intensive, you might consider a school that specializes in culinary arts." She handed the girl a pamphlet for a wizarding culinary institute in London. "There's a program that would teach you to incorporate spells with pastry arts, if that's something that interests you. You could learn to make animal crackers that roar like a lion or trumpet like an elephant, doughnuts that change flavor mid-bite... the possibilities are endless."
The blonde listened fully to what the women standing before them had to say in response to Peter's questions. It sounds like he needed rather high marks on quite a large amount of how OWLs and NEWTs in order to get into this type of field work. She might not be so sure on the grades he had received on his OWLs but NEWTs were still more than a year away and she would gladly help him prepare for them. "If this is something you're really interested in Peter, I wouldn't mind studying with you for our exams next term." She would be studying for her own exams anyhow so they may as well study together.

Back to this women though. What was this about culinary arts? Cass was a good cook for sure but that wasn't her specialty. Baking was. However she took the offered pamphlet with a warm smile and had every intention on reading it later. What was this? Instantly her attention was captured. "It's just a program though? Not like a full degree though? Do you know which Universities offer baking programs or degrees? Magical or Muggle?" If she could get a Muggle degree in baking that was fine seeing as to how she was a Muggle-born. The idea of adding magical aspects to her baking though... that was something she really liked. "Would you happen to know if there are any books or something that I can read in hopes of possibly learning some of those magical techniques sooner or at least trying my hand at them to see if it's a route I would like to pursue?"

You are Bread!