View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 02:16 AM   #17 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermygirl View Post

A quick glance at the clock confirmed it was a couple of minutes past the hour, and Noble swooped down from the dais on which the blackboard was located, and along the side of the classroom. Kicking out the stop, he let the door swing closed with a loud BANG, which should help gain the attention of those who had either decided now was a good time to share the latest gossip, or who hadn’t gotten enough sleep last night. Anyone that came now was officially late.

He straightened his robes as he returned to the front, letting his voice fill the room. “Over the next few lessons, we’ll be talking about how we can bewitch the senses…” He paused there a moment, letting the thought hang in the air, wondering what ideas it conjured up for each of them. “That is…sight, hearing, taste, smell and touch.” So no, no amortentia was going to be brewed. As if he’d be that stupid. “Today we’ll be starting with taste. So first…what can you tell me about how we perceive taste?”

ooc note: Hai everyone, thanks for coming to play with Noble and I! Class has now officially started. If you haven't yet posted, please feel free to jump on in and pretend you’ve been there the whole time - if you post yourself as late, expect IC repercussions. I'll be moving on in 24 hours or so. This is an open-ended question, but please try to keep your answers to only one or two points so that others have a chance to say things too :3
Yes, perhaps sitting in the front of the classroom would help Natalie smarter. But she didn't like sitting in the front of the classroom, especially in Potions... so perhaps that was why she wasn't very smart.

Regardless, at the back of the classroom is where Natalie sat and vaaaaguely began to pay attention to the lesson. They would be... bewitching the senses? That sounded dangerous, honestly. Like, it sounded like the imperius curse or something. But what did she know? Not much. As for taste... and how they perceived it... Well.

"Well, uh... our taste buds?" Our taste buds are what... "perceived" taste... right? Maybe she should have stayed silent.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise