Thread: Ilvermorny: Library
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 08:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

A great dream was what he was lost in. One that involved no JARVEY tests and instead, himself and Aurora. In it, they were kissing – rather ferociously too. Jer mumbled again in his sleep though he did become aware- ever so slightly- of the warm touch on his cheek. Now Aurora had broken their kiss. "Another,'' he mumbled and telling her the same in his mind.

"Learning what through osmosis?'' That was when his eyes decided to open. "You're real,'' he said sleepily and yawning a bit. He had actually dreamed her into life. "Hi,'' Jer said goofily. "You look like an angel.''
Aurora giggled and poked his side playfully. "You're just saying that because you're half asleep," she said with a grin. She sat down next to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"So how is studying going?" she teased him, as it obviously wasn't going SUPER well. You couldn't exactly learn while you were sleeping...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote