View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 08:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post

That actually made Louise smile; truth be told she felt she missed out on much of tensions the other three female champions seemed to have by being the oldest champion selected from Ilvermorny. Oldest, but clearly not the best, as she hadn't made it to the final round. Not that she minded, as she tried her best and had fun and was just grateful for the experience of being chosen. "I think being older then them might have helped too." A respect thing, maybe?

"By spend dinner, you mean take them out for dinner and you pay?" You know, just curious. Because she really didn't blame them if that were the case. He had a job and an apartment, they were traveling on vacation. "Apparently London has more to offer for us American kids." It seems like every other day another Ilvermorny alum was moving abroad. Made her curious what Bridget would do when the time came, but the girl still had another year to go after this one.

Wait. What. Was he ...... did he just ... ask her out?? Sure she was comfortable with Andrew Chae; he was cute too and nice to look at, they had the Ilvermorny thing in common too, but she had NOT expected that at all. Considering she had invited him out as part of the group. She smiled, placed a hand on his that was on his coffee mug to get him to look into her eyes. "I'd like that Andrew Chae... But, just so you know, you're dancing with me." That came as part of the hanging out. No maybes from this Thunderbird when it came to dancing.
Drew chuckled. "No, actually, Beverly is a really good cook and has been making dinner - I shouldn't be complaining, free meal and all..." his voice trailed off with a small smile. There were certainly worse things in life - for example, ALL his siblings could be crashing at his apartment as opposed to just two. He simply shrugged at her last suggestion. He was pretty sure Aurora just couldn't stand the fact that one of her siblings might be having more fun than her. Who knew what she would actually do, though. "We'll see. It's possible we might be seeing a lot more of Aurora pretty soon," he chuckled.

He hoped not. Ugh.

Time felt like it had stopped after he asked her out. OH MY MERLIN he should have never said this. He should just have just agreed to go out as friends and start there. There was no way - but then, he felt his stomach get all...WEIRD and jittery when she put her hand on his, and then she said YES and he felt himself grinning ear to ear before he bit this lip with a grin. "Ok, fine. It's a small price to pay I suppose if I get to take you out on a date," he admitted with a blush.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid

Last edited by Lissy Longbottom; 03-04-2018 at 06:48 PM.