View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 02:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

The only reason Stasya hadn’t figured out a way to drop Potions after her absolute surety that the professor disliked her was that now she had a reason for at least trying to deal with the subject. Her secret, maybe not-so-secret, mission to become an Animagus meant she had to at least apply herself to one potion. She couldn’t let her fellow researchers down, especially not Emmeline. Therefore, she’d just have to deal with Professor Noble and quietly hope that they weren’t going to be dealing with animal parts in yet another lesson.

“Good morning, Professor Noble,” she said as she entered the classroom, sparing one glance for the words written on the board and another for the covered trays on the benches lining the walls. Had he asked the elves to make all of that just for the lesson? The question kept going through her mind as she made her way to her usual seat and settled in. So they were going to be dealing with the senses. That could mean all sorts of things, and if he really had food hidden under all that cloth it only intrigued her more…Maybe they were going to be getting prof of Derf’s theory about teacher-provided food.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero