Thread: Creative Arts
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 04:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default sorry sorry for being late >___<
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
[
Looking up from where she was bent over her newest design (man, why hadn't they given them chairs?), she smiled a warm smile back at the young Gryffindor Captain. "Well, welcome Miss Spinnet. I'm Emmanuelle Moreau-Ewing." she greeted, her French accent, though faded from her years in Britain, still present.

Ah, an actress. That explained the excitement a little. "I'm not sure how much help I'll be," to her, anyway "since I'm a designer, but I'm sure Amanda here will be happy to help." Seeing as that was the exact field she was in, non?
Zoryn was pretty sure that she was AWESOME at getting adults to like her except maybe the adults who were on school staff, but it wasn't like she was trying to impress them in the first place. She was cute, friendly, and confident. What wasn't there to love!?

The Gryffindor kept her enthusiastic smile in place as one of the women from the booth addressed her. "Nice to meet you," she BEAAAAMED, holding her hand out to instigate a handshake. See, Zoryn knew how to be professional (sometimes) (when it mattered). "Oh," man only a designer? Zoryn tried not to let the disappointment show through her voice. "That's still pretty cool! Thanks!" She didn't waste another second in moving to talk to this Amanda person. 'Cause Zoryn NEEEEEEDED to know how to become a STAR asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post

Aha, a young girl had already made a bee-line - yes, Mandy noticed that - and was introducing herself. "GRYFFINDOOOOOR!!!!" The woman shouted, raising both her fists up in the air because THAT WAS THE BEST HOUSE AND SHE WAS SHAMELESSLY BIASED and she didn't care. Yes, her booth-mate was correct: Mandy could help indeed. Yes, she could. "I can see that you are already awesome by default, Zoryn Amari Spinnet. Tell me more about your roles in the school plays!" Mandy was awfully curious. The older witch leaned forward and rested her elbow on the table and her chin on top of her hand as she looked at the young Gryffindor in front of her.
Huh?

One moment Zoryn had been trying her very best to be as professional as possible and the next minute both she and the woman in front of her were cheering for, "GRYFFINDOOOOR!" Zor followed the woman's lead, raising her own fist in the air too. What was happening?! 'Cause Zoryn was LOOOOVING it!

"Well thanks!" Zoryn agreed, 'cause she was AWESOME and had no shame in admitting it. See, only a fellow STAR could recognize true talent right off the bat! Zor felt right at home mhm. "Well," it was time to embellish a little. "This year the play is actually a musical so I have a singing role AND an acting role too," she explained. "I didn't wanna have the starring role 'cause I'm leading our Quidditch Team this year, but I'm still SUPER dedicated and go to all the practices. I've gotta make sure the musical is still awesome, even though I'm not the lead, y'know?" In one explanation she had already shown that she was dedicated, a team player, AND all around the best ever. Man, she was SO good at this.

"Last year since we didn't have Quidditch, I got to spend more time on the play. I even had an entire scene for an interpretive dance about nature, uh, it was her ground dance? That she had forced upon Professor Meyers and made him include in the play... But as far as anyone else was concerned, it was a nature dance. And it was planned. And Zoryn was the star. "It was an audience favorite," she added as an afterthought.

"Do I have to go to WADA to become an actress?"

You are Lemon!