Thread: Creative Arts
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 03:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
The next student that walked up was thankfully interested in design. And checking out the dresses, which were, in her opinion, some of her best work. "Yes, I did in fact. Do you like them?"

She had only dabbled in accessory making here and there, though nothing she felt confident enough in to sell. "What materials do you use?" Emmanuelle asked genuinely curious. It had to be hard to get materials inside Hogwarts, after all. "Well, what I always tell people is to hone your skills. Take a sewing class or go to a good design school, for instance. Understanding the fabrics and how they move when worn is also very important, as that will help inform your designs." Wait, there were pamphlets here...ah! She selected a few and held them out to the young Slytherin. "These are for some of the best design schools in the world, though most of them are in the States..."

A quick grimace was made at her booth mate as she yelled. Geez, there was no need for that since they were inside.

The next student to approach was curious about photography. A topic she admittedly didn't know much about, as usually any magazine to feature her designs took care of that themselves. But, she was here to help the young Hogwartians, as much as she could. "What kind of photography are you interested in doing?" There was a lot to chose from: fashion, wildlife, event, stock and probably tons more she was forgetting.
"I love them, they are very beautiful."
As more people came over and took the attention of the ladies Zita kept her eyes on the clothes. Could she ever do something like this? She wanted to,
but she hadn't had much thought about clothes. That might need to change if she really wanted to make it big in the fashion world.

"Flowers mostly, I find them around the castle and place a charm on them to keep them from dying. Then I turn them into crowns, headbands,
and other things. I have some in my hair right now."
She showed the woman the flower barrettes in her braid. "I've started working with leaves lately, weaving them into bracelets." She added glitter and beads to each of her items, but mostly she had a herbology twist to all she made.

Her eyes moved back to the woman as she spoke about what to do. She looked at the pamphlets in her hand. The states wouldn't be that hard since she had once lived there. "What is your inspiration? What made you decide this is what you wanted to do?"