Thread: Aurors
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 07:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post

This boy was clearly excited. At first, it made Evangeline wary, but then she thought back to the days when she was in Hogwarts and taking DADA from Professor Dakest. She looked up to him so much and he taught her so much, even when she was starry eyed and naive, just like this boy here. So, she would be nice to him.

She smiled fondly at him. "And why do you think you'd want to be an auror? What's your passion?" Was it wanting to be a hero? Or working for the greater good?

As for his question about a piece of advice, Evangeline thought about it for a moment before answering carefully. "Take it seriously. Don't get overconfident. But take it seriously and work hard and you'll be okay." She nodded at him with a small smile and then waited to see if there was anything else he wanted to ask.
Oh, deep questions. Matt was actually getting used to those by now. "I like the idea of ridding the Wizarding World of Dark Wizards." Would that ever be 100% accomplished? Who knew. But he was willing to give it a try. With help, obviously. He KNEW he wouldn't be able to do it all on his own. He wasn't THAT stupid. "I like being in risky situations." The seventh year shrugged. Was that bad? And his PASSION? "I do enjoy duelling." The Gryffindor said after a second or two of consideration. Would 'exploding things' be an acceptable answer as well? Matt didn't think it would.

'Take it seriously. Don't get overconfident.' And work hard, basically. Hm. Interesting. Matt did stop to think about those for a moment and then nodded."Sounds legit!" He grinned at the older lady. "By the way, how old were you when you became a fully qualified Auror?"