View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 10:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Drew simply shrugged with a little chuckle. "Well, you weren't Valerie, so that probably worked in your favor," he added with a grin. He never really knew what it was between those two - and he didn't care, honestly - but Aurora and Valerie came close to cursing each other a few times. Thankfully before anything actually happened, they managed to cool off, but he had watched it all play out and his sister was far from innocent. Competitive nature or not, that didn't excuse some of the terrible things she'd said to her classmates. How she hadn't been run out of the school after all of that was beyond him.

"They're kind of doing their own thing, but they have been insisting I spend dinner with them and stuff," he explained. At least he hadn't been having to worry about food the last few days. "I think Aurora is thinking of coming here for university," he added. Merlin please don't let that be the case. He smirked a bit when she talked about not being a teen anymore and he nodded in agreement. "I don't think I've felt like a teen for a while either. I've got one more month to go," he added. He had his own place, a salaried job - he was an adult. TOTALLY an adult. It was weird to think that he hadn't even lived through two decades just yet.

Dancing? He laughed. "I may pass on the dancing - but I AM trying to be more social. Hang out with more people. I would like that," he told her. He WAS trying to be more social, it was true. He had done quite a good job of breaking out of his shell since moving here, if he did say so himself. He felt more comfortable around...everyone. Especially Louise, who had been an unlikely ally during his move and start of his new job. Maybe it was because of that - and also, his lack of sleep thanks to his sisters - that triggered his next response.

"I even think...I mean, if YOU think it would be fun, maybe we could...hang out...just the two of us. Sometime," he muttered, blushing slightly and staring down at his coffee mug. OHHHH MERLIN. He'd done it. HE HAD DONE IT.

That actually made Louise smile; truth be told she felt she missed out on much of tensions the other three female champions seemed to have by being the oldest champion selected from Ilvermorny. Oldest, but clearly not the best, as she hadn't made it to the final round. Not that she minded, as she tried her best and had fun and was just grateful for the experience of being chosen. "I think being older then them might have helped too." A respect thing, maybe?

"By spend dinner, you mean take them out for dinner and you pay?" You know, just curious. Because she really didn't blame them if that were the case. He had a job and an apartment, they were traveling on vacation. "Apparently London has more to offer for us American kids." It seems like every other day another Ilvermorny alum was moving abroad. Made her curious what Bridget would do when the time came, but the girl still had another year to go after this one.

Wait. What. Was he ...... did he just ... ask her out?? Sure she was comfortable with Andrew Chae; he was cute too and nice to look at, they had the Ilvermorny thing in common too, but she had NOT expected that at all. Considering she had invited him out as part of the group. She smiled, placed a hand on his that was on his coffee mug to get him to look into her eyes. "I'd like that Andrew Chae... But, just so you know, you're dancing with me." That came as part of the hanging out. No maybes from this Thunderbird when it came to dancing.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.