View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 09:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Scarlett wasn't sure that this job fair was going to be any help to her whatsoever. She kept hoping that as soon as she got to university, she would be able to just figure out what she wanted to do after she got her degree - but even that was causing her anxiety. Did she want to double major? Was that the safe thing to do? How many jobs could she get with a Divination degree? Did they even offer it?

Huh. Maybe she would learn a little something. Maybe.

She wandered over to the wizarding university booth (walking past her father at the writing booth on the way, ignoring him as she promised she would) and waited until she could squeeze her way to the front.

"Hello. I plan on going to university in London this fall," she began because Edinburgh wouldn't have her boooo "And I was wondering what Divination related majors you offer?" she asked. She did not want to end up reading tarot cards on the streets like her dad had his first year out of school. Shudder.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid