View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 07:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Oh, OH! She can talk Japanese? The adult's response earned her a warm smile and another bow from the boy. Well, it is hard to enunciate Japanese words to sound authentic, but she did well in not butchering the greeting so that's good. More than good, actually. Not like a certain fellow Ravenclaw. Hadley Denaker was the worst, and perhaps the only person in Hogwarts who can make the usually calm Jace Reed seethe with anger. The young man nodded at her response. "My brother actually attended a small community college in Setagaya-ku. He opted for a small one since his priority was to play professional Quidditch." he paused looking over to Skylar, whom he knew was into the sport as well. "It may be small, but it helped him get in the Toyohashi Tengu team. So, I guess it's really important to choose the best university or college that will help us fulfil our dream..." And speaking of Quidditch, he ought to return his brother's practice broom when he goes to University. He wouldn't need one in the near future.

The Ravenclaw looked from the woman to the man next to her, and grinned. "Well, I plan to take Curse-Breaking...but I'm also leaning towards being an Auror. Would you know if the Wizarding Universities in Tokyo or Osaka are good enough for these majors? Or...is there a special course specializing in hybrid majors? I'd like to take both if it's possible..." Nothing is impossible to a Reed, especially if it required brain power.

More students came by and the seventh year offered them all a polite grin. He caught sight of Ollie though, and if a Meriwether was in sight, it can only mean that a wild Matt Solo's nearby. His fellow seventh year wouldn't miss this opportunity to torment the Aurors present...

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.