Thread: Aurors
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 02:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Matt listened intently to the lady who was replying to his quesiton. 'Very challenging. Gruelling, tiring, and very frustrating at times.' He blinked. "Sounds awesome." He said, in awe.

It was true. It really did and he was looking forward even more to leave Hogwarts already and START his TRAINING. Merlin, why did it have to take so LONG?

It was very rewarding in the end, she said. "I bet it is! I take it you lot are super busy." It was kind of like a question but not really. Of course they were. Matt was kind of hoping they'd share a bit of their day-to-day activities as Aurors, but he supposed they were all either super secret or just so different from day to day that they wouldn't be able to pinpoint specific things.

If he was interested in becoming an Au-- if he was INTERESTED??? "HECK, yeah!! Can't think of anything else to do with my life, to be quite honest with you." And he MEANT it, yep. He didn't want an easy, boring life, thank you very much.

OH, and he thought of something else to ask now. "What's one piece advice you'd give for someone who's going to apply for training soon?" The boy asked, curious to see what this lady thought would be the most crucial thing. "Apart from getting excellent NEWTs results, that is." He already knew about that.
This boy was clearly excited. At first, it made Evangeline wary, but then she thought back to the days when she was in Hogwarts and taking DADA from Professor Dakest. She looked up to him so much and he taught her so much, even when she was starry eyed and naive, just like this boy here. So, she would be nice to him.

She smiled fondly at him. "And why do you think you'd want to be an auror? What's your passion?" Was it wanting to be a hero? Or working for the greater good?

As for his question about a piece of advice, Evangeline thought about it for a moment before answering carefully. "Take it seriously. Don't get overconfident. But take it seriously and work hard and you'll be okay." She nodded at him with a small smile and then waited to see if there was anything else he wanted to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Zarina nodded and kept a mental note to herself to always be on the lookout for unforgivable curses. That was the excitement yet dangerous part of the job. Zarina was so curious, "As for an auror because I know it is a broad term, are there different types of aurors you can be?" Ya know she had to be knowledgeable about this. I mean all Zarina could think of is being a detective or a cop. Those careers go hand in hand but she was clueless how the wizards worked it out. "I know in the muggle world you can be like a detective or a police officer and those are different yet fall under the same branch.." She turned her head to this next kid who seemed so full of life. She was annoyed slightly but he had good questions that Zae would listen in on.
This girl posed a good question. She was more reserved than the other boy that was there and she had a good question.

"Well, every Auror has their specialty. So while there's no specific position you'll be placed in, you will probably end up working with your specialty." She hoped that was a good enough answer for her. Evangeline was an Auror, Angelo was an Auror, Jessa was an Auror, but they all worked in different ways and worked different cases.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise