Thread: Aurors
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 03:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Right, so Matt DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ANY OTHER BOOTHS. This was probably the only one he'd visit because DUH, he knew what he was going to do for the rest of his life already. In fact, he had known that since he was like, five.

So the Gryffindor went straight to that booth, which didn't take much time at all as it was literally one of the first ones. He hadn't had to dodge a lot of his fellow students either because he was EARLY.

"HELLO!" The seventh year greeted them AURORS loudly cheerfully. He stood there, grinning widely and waiting for all of the information they could give him. "What's the YATI programme like?" Was his first question of mmmmaaaannnnyyyyyyy. Tell him EVERYTHAAAANG!!!!
Evangeline was both excited and nervous about the opportunity to be at the job fair, promoting her profession and passion of being an auror, something she had wanted since she was about 15. It was a dream she discovered while at Hogwarts herself. It was very strange to be back again. Everyone seemed so young, but that was her some time ago...

The students came quickly and Evangeline tried to prepare herself to inspire those with a strong backbone and... gently let down those who didn't.

The young boy with the loud entrance made her blink a few times, a small smile plastered on her face, reminding herself to be nice, yet honest. And she'd have to be honest with this one, because... Well, if he was asking what the YATI training was like, did he have any clue yet?

"They are rigorous," she began. "Very challenging. Gruelling, tiring, and very frustrating at times. But they're amazing, as well. You get to learn so much more and it's very rewarding in the end." Yes, she hoped she explained that well... "Are you interested in becoming an Auror?" she asked with a small smile. Because he COULD just be curious and not at all wanting to go down that career path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
After looking at all the booths, she was interested in the Aurors booth as well. She made her way towards it and grabbed a brochure because Zae had a interest in the Dark Arts. It was one of Zarinas favorite subjects. She began to read through and made it just in time to hear the question from one of the students. So nothing less an E on her OWLS if she wanted to be an auror. Well that didn't seem too hard. Zae even piped in and said, "I am interested in the training." Did she have any more questions. "I am in the dueling club and I was curious about the spell work with being an auror. Have you guys encountered unforgivable curses while out on the job?" I mean she needed to know what she was getting into.
As for the other visitor, she appreciated that she had been listening in on the conversations at hand. And she had even grabbed a brochure as well. She smiled at her when she mentioned the dueling club, where she herself had found inspiration. Ah, but yes there was the question about the unforgivable curses. That was... unavoidable.

Evangeline took a breath and contemplated her response. "As an Auror, we are faced with many difficult spells and situations. As such... yes, we have encountered them and we will continue to face them as long as we are in this career." Was that a satisfying answer?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise