Thread: Aurors
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 08:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dokimoto

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Yea that was a lot... but Kye had been expecting that. She wrote some notes as Ms. Cambridge laid a few things out for her. She was pretty confident in DADA, but she would have to make sure she didn't start slacking in potions, like she'd prefer. Just kidding not really. Ah well. It was the motivation she needed! "I'm quite interested actually, yes. Three years of training sounds like it's a lot of work, but with the career in question I'm actually almost surprised that there's not even more... Well... Is there? I mean, if you pass as a YATI and become an auror, is there still other training available or are you on your own past that point? I mean, dark forces or whatever you want to call them can evolve over time, right?" How did they figure out new situations like that? Man, Aurors were so cool. That was quite a respectable position. She wondered how much action (and of what nature) Aurors got to see on a regular basis... Or did they not see very much? Well either way, if someone told you they were an Auror, you should be impressed.