Thread: Aurors
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Was it just her, or did the castle and the students get smaller every time she came back? Serious question. Alexa Cambridge could remember the days she got lost in a vast castle like this one but when you'd seen so much of the world...suddenly Hogwarts was more like a room. One she'd already learned the many nooks and crannies for and had spent 7 years of her life exploring.

Still, there was that nostalgia every time she set foot back in the place. By now, most of the people--if not all--and the things that made it home for her were long gone but the structure itself held several stories.

Lex leaned against the booth she and Shacklebolt where stationed at. Was this a bad time to remember that disaster of a Valentine's Prefect Event where she'd been stuck at a booth with Kinsley? Kisses for Kindess, what a joke that'd been.

Oh but look, the first to stop by. The Senior Auror nodded her head in greeting to the girl but did not the return the sentiment. Lex waited to decided whether she found it a pleasure meeting anyone before she told them as much, just in case. Words were the hardest things to take back without a memory charm and usually it wasn't worth the effort.

"I'd tell you it's that easy but it's not." YATI training alone could weed out the ones who had it from the ones who were destined to be live bait. "You'll need O's but if you can't swing that, don't expect an acceptance with anything less than an 'E' particularly in Defense Against the Dark Arts and Potions." There were others but like hell if she remembered. "Submit those and an application and if the YATIL's impressed, you get to join the ranks of the YATI. Those are the trainees who get put through rigorous tests and training. Survive those for three years impressively enough and you'll be an Auror." And would graduate to having a desk in the office. There was nothing necessarily wrong with sitting on the floor but there was just something about graduating to that desk and knowing it was all yours.

"I take it your interested."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.