View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 12:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Wizarding University was definitely on the forefront of Skylar's brain given that she knew so many people who graduated Hogwarts before who were going. But was it necessary? She had zero idea. Following closely behind Jace, the Captain overheard his question about Wizarding University in Japan.

Probably, but she doubted they had an offering for one of her top contenders for career choices.

"Good day, so uh, going to Wizarding University. What's the advantage? Is it necessary?" She bit her lip, wondering how many questions she was limited to, because she had about a hundred about university. "What's the payoff? Do you make more? Are there sports on campus? Are there scholarships available if you play sports? What's the housing situation like?" Okay, that was enough maybe to start them off, but there was more and someone should probably kick her away from this table. Pronto, before she talked an ear or two off.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.