View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 03:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Drew laughed. "Well, she's still in town if you'd like to meet up. She's...different. More...caring, if that's possible. I think that IMPS competition broke her," he said with a shrug and another laugh. He was mostly joking, but she HAD...softened since the competition. Her certainty that she was going to win had been crushed and maybe, just maybe, it had instilled a bit of reality in her.

"What did you do over break?" he asked, taking another sip of coffee. He hoped they wouldn't just be talking about his sister this whole time.
Louise grinned, "I never found her uncaring. At least not towards me. Competitive yes, but I think that competition made us all competitive. We all wanted that glory." Truth, though. Sure, she could be a little rough around the edges, but she wasn't cold-hearted. She just wanted to win, which wasn't entirely unfounded. It wasn't as if she was ruthless. "But yes, I'd like that. If she was down for that, and still remembered me."

"Lately? I've just been going out regularly with Arabella. You should come out with us one weekend. We mostly dance and have a good time." And picked up guys, which Andrew didn't need to know about those details. "It was my birthday too, over the break. Can you believe I'm no longer a teenager? Though, honestly, I don't think I've felt like one since we graduated, but its official now." Taking a calculated sip of her coffee, she eyed him carefully. "What about you? You show your sister around or she mostly do her own thing?"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.