Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 05:56 PM   #23 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
Logan...huh someone else has my name? Lo thought as she looked around to see whoever was talking to their friend but it was quiet...wait, that voice. She knew that voice it wasn’t a voice she could forget easily after she had had all of those late night chats in the Wolverine commons back at Durmstrang and...school, he’d been the person she’d sought comfort from when Mar was busy and she needed someone to talk to after her relationship with Altair had fallen apart.

That was...years ago, but he still sounded the same and looked well mostly the same. Well, he didn’t look the same. He looked - oh. Wow. He looked great well, as great as someone that had recently retired from professional quidditch. Yeah, she’d kept tabs on him after those late nights and the dates they had been on those years before...that was before she’d traveled for the past year.

”J-Jake?...you...hi” Lo couldn’t help but admire her friend as the emotions about seeing him again came flooding to her. please don’t have that look even though she knew she had that look. The look that screamed about her complicated emotions. ”how are you? Did you get the box I sent you after the accident? I’m, I’m really sorry that you got hurt. I really did love watching you play back at school,” she smiled softly and tried to remain calm.
Jake watched Logan eyes wander around as if she was looking for someone, not understanding that he was right there talking to her in person. They had spent many late night chatting about this and that in the Wolverine common room back at Durmstrang years ago especially when she needed comfort and someone to vent to so she had to know his voice anywhere right? Just like Jake knew Logans.

Studying her had to admit to himself that his friend sounded the same, but she had become way more beautiful then when he had seen her last. The years when they had been apart and not dating had certainly changed Logan's appearance, but had it changed her personality too? Time would tell. Seeing her again, certainly made many emotions stir inside him that he didn't want to inspect right then and there.

Jake slowly walked over to sit down on the empty swing beside Logan, to honestly buy himself sometime to figure out just what to reply to that very loaded question. "I'm recovering, " flashing her a small smile of appreciation Jake murmured "Thanks for the box Lo, but I haven't really used its content. I erm didn't get how to use the supplies you sent me." Which was a big lie. He knew, he just was iffy about using medical stuff on himself. "Thank you, it was a horrible practice that ended horribly." Changing the topic from him to her quickly Jake asked "So how are you Lo? Are you still working as a baker? Are you dating Altair again?"