View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 09:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Even if he hadn't told her to 'help yourself', Louise probably would have poured herself some anyway. Because it was a public breakroom, at least to the journalists and the coffee wasn't his only. Since he had though, she smiled, "Thanks," as she found herself amused by his explanation he launched to of his break.

"Oh, pity I didn't know Aurora was visiting!! I'd have loved to have seen her again. This is her ... last year, right?" Louise tilted her head over him. She was fairly certain it was, but sometimes she got wrapped up in her own life overseas, she forgot about her younger acquaintances from Ilvermorny.
Drew laughed. "Well, she's still in town if you'd like to meet up. She's...different. More...caring, if that's possible. I think that IMPS competition broke her," he said with a shrug and another laugh. He was mostly joking, but she HAD...softened since the competition. Her certainty that she was going to win had been crushed and maybe, just maybe, it had instilled a bit of reality in her.

"What did you do over break?" he asked, taking another sip of coffee. He hoped they wouldn't just be talking about his sister this whole time.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid