Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 08:15 PM   #21 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
Default It’s a phone post
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Stepping out of the cafe with his to go cup of latte and a big blueberry muffin the twenty something blond guy stopped to shiver in the slight winter chill. He was procrastinating going home to his flat because Jake knew that his mother would be there in person nagging at him for not starting to look for a new job yet, and she'd make sure he got her point. If he didn't she'd use very colourful language and Jake new they'd get into an argument he didn't want.

Shaking his head he took a sip of coffee and a bite of his muffin as he in a limping pace decided to take a detour past the muggle playground. He didn't want to be an adult just yet. He was still nursing the injuries to his leg and shoulder in the muggle way as well as all the emotions tied with retiring from professional qudditch. His mother didn't get it.

Going by the swings Jake didn't exactly pay much attention to who was sitting there until he heard a laugh that he'd know anywhere. Turning around he gawked in surprise at the woman sitting on the swing and called out to her. "Logan? Logan, is it really you?"
Logan...huh someone else has my name? Lo thought as she looked around to see whoever was talking to their friend but it was quiet...wait, that voice. She knew that voice it wasn’t a voice she could forget easily after she had had all of those late night chats in the Wolverine commons back at Durmstrang and...school, he’d been the person she’d sought comfort from when Mar was busy and she needed someone to talk to after her relationship with Altair had fallen apart.

That was...years ago, but he still sounded the same and looked well mostly the same. Well, he didn’t look the same. He looked - oh. Wow. He looked great well, as great as someone that had recently retired from professional quidditch. Yeah, she’d kept tabs on him after those late nights and the dates they had been on those years before...that was before she’d traveled for the past year.

”J-Jake?...you...hi” Lo couldn’t help but admire her friend as the emotions about seeing him again came flooding to her. please don’t have that look even though she knew she had that look. The look that screamed about her complicated emotions. ”how are you? Did you get the box I sent you after the accident? I’m, I’m really sorry that you got hurt. I really did love watching you play back at school,” she smiled softly and tried to remain calm.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________