View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Drew looked up and found himself smiling when Louise walked in. He had gravitated to her when he first started working here for obvious reasons - they'd both just graduated Ilvermorny, and were foreigners in a new country trying to make a go of it. But he actually liked hanging out with her, which was...rare. Drew had spent most of his time at Ilvermorny confined to his dorm studying, and he had made a vow that he was NOT going to just waste his life doing that again. So he'd been trying to be social.

He nodded and stepped aside to let her take some if she wanted it. "Freshly brewed. Help yourself," he told her with a grin. When she asked about his break he found himself chuckling. "Well, depends on your definition of good. Aurora and my sister Beverly are here visiting," he explained. She knew his sister - hell, she'd competed against his sister - so that might be explanation enough.
Even if he hadn't told her to 'help yourself', Louise probably would have poured herself some anyway. Because it was a public breakroom, at least to the journalists and the coffee wasn't his only. Since he had though, she smiled, "Thanks," as she found herself amused by his explanation he launched to of his break.

"Oh, pity I didn't know Aurora was visiting!! I'd have loved to have seen her again. This is her ... last year, right?" Louise tilted her head over him. She was fairly certain it was, but sometimes she got wrapped up in her own life overseas, she forgot about her younger acquaintances from Ilvermorny.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.