View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 05:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
It was hard to believe that this was Louise's second Christmas in England. Well, THIRD, technically, if one wanted to count when she was a seventh year, but that was Scotland and it was different. Different in that she was still dependent on her parents, but now she was an adult and didn't really feel like one. Yes, she had her own flat and had to deal with keeping herself properly fed. And she'd just turned twenty which felt both liberating and scary too.

Having had another exhausting weekend with Arabella, whom she adored by the way, Louise found herself in the break room to start her day. Because coffee, as she'd gotten older, was one of those substances that was necessary as an adult. "Drew, hey, good break?" She grinned at her fellow American, upon seeing she wasn't alone in here. "You just make that pot?"
Drew looked up and found himself smiling when Louise walked in. He had gravitated to her when he first started working here for obvious reasons - they'd both just graduated Ilvermorny, and were foreigners in a new country trying to make a go of it. But he actually liked hanging out with her, which was...rare. Drew had spent most of his time at Ilvermorny confined to his dorm studying, and he had made a vow that he was NOT going to just waste his life doing that again. So he'd been trying to be social.

He nodded and stepped aside to let her take some if she wanted it. "Freshly brewed. Help yourself," he told her with a grin. When she asked about his break he found himself chuckling. "Well, depends on your definition of good. Aurora and my sister Beverly are here visiting," he explained. She knew his sister - hell, she'd competed against his sister - so that might be explanation enough.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid