View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 03:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Drew felt like his siblings, Aurora and Beverly, had been staying at his flat for weeks. In reality, it had been two days. TWO. DAYS. Aurora's makeup took up all the counter space in the bathroom, Bev had packed enough clothes to stay for months (which was worrying) and they had INSISTED on spending a ton of time with him the past two nights. He'd come home to dinner waiting on the table, with wine, and they made him stay up almost until midnight catching up, grilling him about his life. They had, of course, spent the majority of their time talking about what THEY had been up to, and his siblings, and it was exhausting. Both in the physical and mental sense.

So he was making coffee. LOTS of it. Coffee and bagels. That was exactly what he needed right now.
It was hard to believe that this was Louise's second Christmas in England. Well, THIRD, technically, if one wanted to count when she was a seventh year, but that was Scotland and it was different. Different in that she was still dependent on her parents, but now she was an adult and didn't really feel like one. Yes, she had her own flat and had to deal with keeping herself properly fed. And she'd just turned twenty which felt both liberating and scary too.

Having had another exhausting weekend with Arabella, whom she adored by the way, Louise found herself in the break room to start her day. Because coffee, as she'd gotten older, was one of those substances that was necessary as an adult. "Drew, hey, good break?" She grinned at her fellow American, upon seeing she wasn't alone in here. "You just make that pot?"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.