View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 04:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Louise!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Drew felt like his siblings, Aurora and Beverly, had been staying at his flat for weeks. In reality, it had been two days. TWO. DAYS. Aurora's makeup took up all the counter space in the bathroom, Bev had packed enough clothes to stay for months (which was worrying) and they had INSISTED on spending a ton of time with him the past two nights. He'd come home to dinner waiting on the table, with wine, and they made him stay up almost until midnight catching up, grilling him about his life. They had, of course, spent the majority of their time talking about what THEY had been up to, and his siblings, and it was exhausting. Both in the physical and mental sense.

So he was making coffee. LOTS of it. Coffee and bagels. That was exactly what he needed right now.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid