Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 10:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Els and Little Italy <3
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

It was a quick stop at a street vendor to procure some......................semi....sorta.....not really nutritional food for herself and the holy terror before heading over to the playground in Diagon Alley. Not in the mood to fight Emmerson into a million layers of clothing, she'd fitted the three year old with a jacket and some proper boots. Outside of that, it was only the warming charm placed on her that kept the little girl from becoming a human popsicle.

Was she concerned about the disappearing children in the alley? Not particularly. By all accounts those kids had been left to wander with some amount of liberty away from their caretakers. Constant Vigilance was something she never left at home. Emm would be fine. These weren't blatant kidnappings, they were far more subtle.

There was no sense telling the kid to slow down, it would only fall on deaf ears. Instead, Lex kept a steady, brisk pace not slowing or relaxing until they were within the confines of the playground where she could sit and keep an eye on her regardless of what caught her attention. This wasn't exactly the park over near the Ministry, nah, it was a nice little foothold just big enough to contain the energizer bunnies that needed to LOSE some of that energy. Keeping an eye on her would be easy here while she caught up with Els and just relaxed.

Suffice to say it'd been a long morning cooped up inside with her mini me.

Were she bigger and sturdier in build, the little girl that barrelled through the moderately crowded streets of Diagon Alley might have actually done some damage. As it was, she was tiny and slipped between everyone with relative ease. Of course, she knew where she was going. They'd been there LOTS of times except not really but she kept running straight and assumed they're get there at some point.

"Mummy look at me!" She yelled, immediately running over to a set of swings. Rather than sit, Emmerson climbed up and stood, her little hands firmly grasping either side. "Look! Look! Look! I'm swiiiiiinging." More accurately, the swing was swinging and she was standing there enjoying the ride. "Loooooooook!" WAS SHE LOOKING???

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline   Reply With Quote