View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 08:41 PM   #135 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Default Bel + Stewart!
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

SPOILER!!: Bel!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

"Oh sorry." Bel covered her mouth and laughed sheepishly. She wasn't trying to imply anything but that explanation had made sense. Liv did that mother hen thing then.

Myers was a great head of house, Bel agreed. She especially liked the bit where he was a professor for one of the best subjects, it made it a lot easier to appreciate him really.

"Scarecrow will be fun, you'll get the best costume at least, I think!" Yeah! The most interesting one. "It will be bonza to watch you."

Aaand........ the older girl was helping her again. Bel lifted her foot off the pedal apologetically and watched as Liv fixed it up for her.

"More fleece. Right. I feel bad for wasting it." Really, she felt bad that she wasn't doing a good enough job. But she was still going to try.

"I'm really excited." The Scarecrow was a leading role, even if he didn't have a ton of lines. And people could fight her on that. "The costume is going to be so extra." Just her style, honestly. In fact, she'd like to start working on that immediately, granting Professor Paul allowed it. Ugh, it was hard to say, though. She'd been gone for a year. Perhaps things had changed?

Aww, Bel. There was really no reason to feel bad about herself. Olivia felt that most everyone in the room had failed at this exercise...and by comparison, she was in a good place. "How about we take it with us? And once we leave this non-magic room, we can spell the the stitches out?" Professor Stewart was always going on about not doing magic in these lessons, but OBVIOUSLY...she had no say about afterwards. "If you would like to try again, we can work on this another time, since class is over." Basically.

SPOILER!!: Professor Stewart!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
“Excellent! You may see me before you leave.’’ Kay was only too pleased to give the fleece away so that Olivia can put them to use. And was that Mulan she heard? Yes, it definitely was. Smiling to herself, she observed the Gryffindor work. It was amazing just how good at this Olivia already was. Like a pro.

---

“I’m so proud of you all. Though this is the first attempt at for many of you, you did a great job.’’ Kay paused here to beam around at them all. “The beanie is yours for the keeping or you can gift it to someone else. Before I close our lesson, I have just one last question. When it comes to mingling in with muggles, what are some of the dos and don’ts. Meaning, what would you and would you not wear that you do in the Wizarding world. This isn’t only limited to clothing but also accesories.’’

"Muggles often wear A LOT of crazy things. So, the concept of them thinking anything might be out of the ordinary is laughable. As fashion continues to evolve on both sides of the playing field, I feel like the two are merging? If that makes sense. To be honest, there are many halfblooded witches and wizards who design for both cultures. So, I feel like the norm is already at a particular level. Of course, anything that might be charmed with magic would be a hard 'no'. Like flashing fabrics and hair accessories that flutter and move on their own... " Olivia Lynn Phillips really did love fashion. It was one of the things she was most passionate about.

"This wasn't too bad, today." The comment was casual.

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____