View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 04:42 PM   #132 (permalink)
debpetrisor
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daehyun "Daniel" Yoon
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
“I’m so proud of you all. Though this is the first attempt at for many of you, you did a great job.’’ Kay paused here to beam around at them all. “The beanie is yours for the keeping or you can gift it to someone else. Before I close our lesson, I have just one last question. When it comes to mingling in with muggles, what are some of the dos and don’ts. Meaning, what would you and would you not wear that you do in the Wizarding world. This isn’t only limited to clothing but also accesories.’’
They were all done!

... but Daehyun was definitely not wearing that beanie in public, nor was he going to gift it to anyone else. No way. Though he could work on his stitching skills until he mastered it, and that would make a nice, personalized gift.

As for mingling in with muggles, he raised his hand. "I'd say no pointy hats, though they do seem to like to dress up as witches and wizards on Halloween." Though he scrunched his nose at the thought, because witches didn't have straggly hair and huge moles and the overly crooked noses that muggles believed. Well, most didn't. But all in all, muggles sure had a weird picture of what witches and wizards looked like.