View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 05:11 AM   #129 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Emmalyn nodded in agreement as she listened to Night talk about fashion. She had some very good points. Socks with sandals...her dad used to do that all of the time. He would even wear black socks with them. The ultimate fashion no no.

"I would assume that witches and wizards shouldn't wear robes or quidditch team gear around the muggles. That would catch some attention. Well, unless it was Halloween, then it would be just fine." She tried to think of other wizarding world items that shouldn't be around muggles, but she, like Night, was very new to it. "I guess you shouldn't bring along your broom or have your wand out, but those aren't really fashion items. I guess you could count them as accessories though." She rubbed her temples trying to spark an idea, but nothing else was coming to her.

Emmalyn used the time listening to other students answers to tidy up her work area. She carefully put away all of the straight pins and folded up the remaining fabric for use another day. The little bits of thread were put in a pile to be thrown away at the end of class.