View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 04:18 AM   #128 (permalink)
hermionegold
Hufflepuff

MO
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amanda "Night" Dixon
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Magic "Megan" Gracewood

Text Cut: Professor Stewart
“I’m so proud of you all. Though this is the first attempt at for many of you, you did a great job.’’ Kay paused here to beam around at them all. “The beanie is yours for the keeping or you can gift it to someone else. Before I close our lesson, I have just one last question. When it comes to mingling in with muggles, what are some of the dos and don’ts. Meaning, what would you and would you not wear that you do in the Wizarding world. This isn’t only limited to clothing but also accesories.’’

Night had never really considered this aspect of things, coming from a Muggle family herself. However, she knew a lot about do's and don'ts in the Muggle world. Would voicing those make any difference?

"Well, I'm kind of new at this wizard stuff, but I think there are a lot of do's and don'ts in the Muggle world, too. Like, for instance, you don't wear socks with sandals generally, or more than one pattern in an outfit, because that hurts people's eyes." A lot of that was probably pretty universal, wizard or Muggle. "Also, you don't wear shorts in the winter. I imagine that could be a specific thing not to do as a wizard around Muggles, as well, because there's probably some charm you could do to make your body not get cold,
and then Muggles would think there's something weird going on.
"