Thread: The Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 03:02 AM   #102 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
He was twirling around on the spot, trying to see if maybe theres a tail growing out or something was growing out of him that shouldnt be there "You sure? Because that look on your face... its like I grew a second head or something."

He plopped back on the ground, just stressed out. "Such a weird month." he whispered aloud "I thought my silk pajamas getting all stripey and ruined in the wash was some unfortunate accident-- something the elves dont do by the way-- but what are the odds of me getting electrocuted or my entire uniform turning into a furry wet suit with flippers eh? "
"Oh no, no, that's just...my face," Scarlett joked with a chuckle. She had to try and hide her expressions a bit more around this one. He was perceptive. It made sense why he was Head Boy.

Although it was really REALLY hard to do that...especially when he said all those things. She blinked a few more times, trying not to freak out - there was NO WAY he hadn't, somehow, by some sort of crazy magic, cracked her dreams and figured out what had been happening in her head. In her stupid, messed up head. So she took a second to figure out how she wanted to respond, only to mutter...

"Yeah, that's...really weird, mate. Sounds like you're having a rough start to term," she said with a small smile. As was she, but he wasn't going to know that.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid