View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 12:26 AM   #213 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Time was ticking and it was getting closer and closer to the end of the lesson, something that a few of them might be happy about. The activity might be a fun one but it was still a lesson at the end of the day and no one wanted to stay in a lesson forever. Plus, to make matters worse, it wasn't exactly warm in here.

Maybe snow wasn't a good idea. Maybe sand would've been a better idea, even if snowballs were much easier to throw around then something like sand.

The man glanced down at his watch every now and then before the second hand reached twelve, signalling that the time, and the lesson, was up. Placing his thumb and index finger in his mouth, Hirsch let out a loud whistle in an attempt to get everyone's attention. "Okay, everyone! I'm afraid that's all we have time for for today's lesson. A very big well done to every one of you for making an attempt at the spell."

"Make sure to cast some Heating Charms on yourself otherwise you're going to be left with some very blue fingers and toes. If you don't know how to cast the spell, come to the front and I'll do it for you." Plus, he didn't want to be told off by the new Healer. "If you don't have any questions, you're welcome to go."

OOC: Wheeeeeeee

That's the end of the activity and therefore the end of the lesson. Whether you came for one portion or the entire thing, thank you for participating nonetheless! It means a lot to me. And I hope you enjoyed it!

I'm going to leave the thread open for 24 hours if you want to post your charrie leaving. Thank you, once again ^^