View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 05:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
Farah was curled on her side, facing Di just in case she wanted to cooperate and pour her heart out to her.... figuratively speaking of course. She waited, listening in the dark for something... anything to be said. She almost rolled back over, thinking she had a lost cause when...

"I miss home."

Farah let out a breath because she knew how that was. Her dad was her best friend. Which was odd because most children did not have their parents as their best friend, but with Farah, she owled her dad multiple times a week and always got a response back shortly. She was definitely a daddy's girl.

"What do you miss most?" Farah asked quietly, trying to see if Di wanted to talk about it. "I miss my parents a lot. My dad especially. He's my best friend.' Di had probably seen her put letters into her heavily decorated box at least twice a week... and grab and re-read them more than that.
You know, Diandra was not used to tell about her personal life except to one of her closest friend back in Mahoutokoro. But now she had moved from there so practically she had nobody. Perhaps she needed to be more opened up to some certain people and befriend them. Although that's going to be an effort because she was not really good in social situations. Ahem.

The badger sat on her bed, hugging her pillow and told Farah about her homesickness. What did she miss most from home? Everything. Back home, she was treated like a little princess, being loved by her parents (even though sometimes they're just too busy with their job) and also the grandparents. "I missed my parents too..." Especially her father because he's staying back in Singapore while her mother pursued her doctoral degree here in London. "And also... I kind of miss the food." No matter how rich and privileged her family was but they still enjoyed some kind of cheap Singaporean street food, from the Chili crab to fried noodles... And she bet that even most of them were rarely to be found even in Chinatown here. Ah, the more Diandra thought about Singapore and her family, the more she felt homesick.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.