View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 11:20 AM   #113 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Moving on from Mini Activity/Question 1
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Gaston continued his rounds for the next few minutes, observing his students' work and giving praise as he went. "Great job, you four!" he said to Jessa, Abra, Junia, and Zoryn's group. "Looks like your plan worked well!"

More praise was also given to Katy, Natalie, Maxton, and Finn's group, Hattie, Rylee, and Shera's group, and the duo of Hanna and Daniel. The group of Bel, Diandra, Alessandro, and Cameron received an encouraging smile, as did Zarina, Olivia, and Patrick's group; Ace, Skylar, and Vivian's and Zita, Matt, and Ronan's.

Some of the students who'd decided to work alone were doing very well too! "Brilliant, Mr. Kenway!" he said, beaming. "Nicely done, Miss Velasquez!" "Great job, Miss Primeaux!"

He was making his way back to the front of the room when he came to Night and Emmalyn, who he couldn't help but notice seemed sad. He didn't like that! Sad students made him sad too! "Is everything alright, Miss Walsh?" he asked softly, giving her a sympathetic look.

"TIME IS UP, CLASS!" he called as he stood beside his desk. He picked up a box he had hidden behind his desk, and with a flick of his wand, several small cages floated out of the box and landed on the students' desks. "Please put your mice in these cages for now; we'll be using them again later."

He gave them a moment to redirect their attention and follow his instructions before continuing, "Don't worry if your mouse didn't complete the course. The main goal of the activity was to get it familiar with the maze so it will remember it later on." Yes, class, his emphasis on those particular words was a clue to the subject of the lesson. "Now, let's say we wanted to magically make the maze more challenging for the mouse. What are some spells we could use?"

OOC: You have ABOUT 24 HOURS (6:15 AM EST Jan. 26) to answer this question!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...