View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 03:11 AM   #24 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Right. He'd stand guard. Well she supposed it was for the best. If the door had been that difficult, she could only imagine how much more difficult the drawer would've been. Leave him to deal with it and they'd be caught for sure. "Just...cough if you see him coming, got it?"

Jessa took a deep breath, realizing she didn't have time to waste. For the moment, she would have to put aside her discomfort understatement at entering such a closed space. The door...would remain open. She would just have to convince herself that everything was fine and nothing tragic would happen. The Ravenclaw looked straight at the desk, not allowing her gaze to waiver to either side.

Consciously she made every effort to forget the setting and ignored the way the walls seemed to be closing in around her with that ONE exit back the way she came. Keep calm Jessa.

At the drawer, she gave it a hard tug, but it wouldn't move. Why did nothing move with this man???????? "Locked!" She huffed, getting down on her knees to get a better look. She didn't know what charm he may or may not have put on the lock so tampering with it seemed the less wise option......which....meant......

Again, Jessa drew her wand. This time, she began working on essentially drilling out an opening on the inside wall of the drawer that rested below the desk's surface. Focus on the task. Don't think about the space. Focus on the wall, don't think about the space. Almost there....and........."I got it open!"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.