View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 06:09 PM   #32 (permalink)
debpetrisor
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daehyun "Daniel" Yoon
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pucki View Post
Shera was once again less than enthusiastic at the idea of leaving, patting the baby horse that was standing next to her as she slowly came to terms with the idea of leaving to eat dinner. While she hesitated she could keep going with their conversation to drag everything out, right?

She'd giggled at his response, shrugging her shoulders lightly. "Don't you have any bags with undetectable extension charms?" because she hadn't met a witch or wizard in her life that hadn't understood the benefits of using them on everything.

Maybe she just hadn't met enough in her life up until now.

"Dinner sounds good," her stomach rumbled in agreement, though unlike Daehyun she pulled out another muffin for her to munch on while they walked back up to the castle. She would still have more than enough room to stuff herself full with food when they got there.

She was definitely a big eater.
Watching Shera hardly part ways with the winged horse she'd befriended, Daehyun couldn't help but giggle at the sight. He definitely needed to bring her back, but next time they should be productive and helpful, too, and by help he meant actual work, not just cuddles. Dung needed to be cleaned, too. And the creatures needed grooming every once in a while.

"Only my trunk," he'd answered her. "But it would come in handy if I had an extendable charm on my bag, too, now that you mention it." He might try it himself. Carrying so many snacks around wasn't a bad idea, at all.

Smiling at Shera when she'd started munching on another muffin - as they were headed towards dinner - he followed her back to the castle, but not before wishing the creatures a good night, and making sure all the doors, cages, and pens were closed.