View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 04:32 AM   #18 (permalink)
Sneakeh Cat

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

HEAVY BREATHING.

HEAVVYYYY BREATHINGGGG.

Flynn pretended to have caught his breath but continued to stay bent over for a few more following seconds. He watched Professor Noble close the door, but it did not seem he locked it though. Straightening his position, he glanced quickly over to Jessa before looking back at the Professor, who was making his way to the non-existent accident. He already knew he was going to be in so much trouble, but he owed Jessa an apology and a thank you from last term. Then he could possibly go back to the disliking her part of this tolerate/dislike relationship they had going on now.

He shook his head in response to that question but also added a vocal response, "I did not, sir." Because he could not think of a potion off the top of his head right now that only a first year would know how to make. "I'll go get the Healer though in case they need medical assistance...." He was NOT about to follow the man to an accident that never even happened. NOPE. NO WAY.

His eyes drifted over to Jessa, but he was not saying anything yet since Professor Noble was still in view.

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.